This Egyptian hip scarf is made of beautiful metallic lace and features three rows of hand crocheted beading across the main body. A gorgeous addition to any practice or performance ensemble.
- Includes one rectangular hip scarf made from metallic green and gold lace with rows of green and gold beading.
- This design features three rows of hand-crocheted beadwork across the main body and along the bottom edge, covering about 34", plus finishing along the ends of the scarf.
- Looped beaded tassels are placed every few inches in each beaded row for dynamic accents.
- Matches and coordinates with many of our skirts, pants or unitards. It's an attractive look for class or performance.
- Approximately 78" across the top including beaded edges by 10.5" wide.
- Hand crafted in Egypt.