Four parallel rows of looped beaded fringe culminate in a "V" in back on this savvy scarf. Define your hips and showcase all of your dance steps with this hand crafted belly dance scarf from Egypt!
- Includes one beaded Egyptian hip scarf in a graphic print with lime iris, white iris and silver beading.
- Georgette-like fabric in a muted graphic print.
- Four rows of crocheted and looped beading add a nice comfortable weight to all of your hip movements.
- This scarf is a great way to define your hips and accentuate all of your dance steps during class or performance.
- Approximately 72'' long including ties. Width ranges from 3" at the ties and dips to 12" in back.
- Handmade in Egypt. Excellent workmanship.