A hand cross stitched border makes a dramatic impact on this bedouin fringed shawl. It's so beautiful you won't want to limit yourself with just using it as a dance accessory.
- Includes one intricately embroidered magenta with multi-color #4 bedouin shawl with fringed edges.
- This beautiful triangular shawl measures approximately 92" across by 40" at the deepest point, excluding hand tied 7" fringe along the edges.
- Made and embroidered by hand in Egypt.
- Each shawl is hand embroidered with different patterns and colors, no two shawls are exactly alike. This shawl is embroidered in yellow, red, green, fuchsia and turquoise.
- Shown With: Raised Hem Gradient Sari Skirt (AA12-18SK) in Royal Purple, Magenta, Fuchsia and Navy. 25 Yard Silk Printed Tribal Skirt (DA20-03SK-FS-VT-SB-9) in Fuchsia, Violet and Steel Blue.