A hand cross stitched border makes a dramatic impact on this bedouin fringed shawl. It's so beautiful you won't want to limit yourself with just using it as a dance accessory.
- Includes one intricately embroidered red with yellow, green, pink and white bedouin shawl with fringed edges.
- This beautiful triangular shawl measures approximately 92" across by 40" at the deepest point, excluding hand tied 7" fringe along the edges.
- Made and embroidered by hand in Egypt.
- Note: Because each shawl is hand embroidered with different patterns and colors, no two shawls are exactly alike.
- Shown with: 25 Yard Silk Printed Skirt (DA20-03SK-25) in Coral, Dusty Pink and Soft Orange and Black Cold Shoulder Choli Top with Turkoman Buttons (SX17-02TP).