Three rows of inverted pyramids of crocheted smoky topaz and black beading with large antique silver coin accents, make this shawl a great belly dance accessory. Depending on the pants or skirts you choose to complement this scarf, your look can go from tribal to fusion to cabaret for more versatility and value.
- Includes one hip scarf embellished with smoky topaz glass and metallic beads and large decorative antique silver coins.
- Body of scarf has an animal print georgette base.
- Measures approximately 59'' across the top with a 30'' drop at the center.
- Wrap and tie the scarf in the center or off of one hip for different looks.
- Defines your hips to accentuate all of your dance movements.
- Beautifully beaded with high quality glass bugle beads.
- The large decorative antique silver coins make a distinctive "chime" sound with every hip movement.
- Handmade in Egypt.