Three rows of inverted pyramids of crocheted pewter beading and small charcoal coin accents, make this shawl a great belly dance accessory. Depending on the pants or skirts you choose to complement this scarf, your look can go from tribal to fusion to cabaret for more versatility and value.
- Includes one hip scarf embellished with pewter glass and metallic beads and small decorative charcoal coins.
- Body of scarf has autumnal tones of purple, fuchsia, rust, chocolate and turquoise.
- Measures approximately 55"-56'' across the top with a 24''-28" drop at the center.
- Wrap and tie the scarf in the center or off of one hip for a different look.
- Defines your hips to accentuate all of your dance movements.
- Coin accents on this scarf stay silent with no sound on all hip movement.
- Beautifully beaded with high quality glass bugle beads.
- Handmade in Egypt.