Simple elegance exudes in this classic black and coppery taupe bra and mermaid style lace skirt. Its black mesh godets add lots of skirt volume for showcasing beautiful turns with accents of sparkling rhinestones and lace floral appliques.
- Includes Egyptian belly dance bra and skirt in black and coppery taupe sequinned lace and black mesh with one matching cuff.
- Bra is covered with black lycra and black and coppery taupe sequinned lace, with clusters of metallic coppery taupe floral appliques, rhinestones, and large aurora stones.
- Hipline is covered in matching black and coppery taupe sequinned lace with ladder back cutouts on each hip with nude mesh in between each strip. Metallic coppery taupe floral appliques with aurora rhinestones and large stones are placed along the edges of the inverted "V" design of the upper hip.
- A narrow decorated waist strap loops through the front inverted "V" and ties in back through the back inverted "V" to slim and define the waistline.
- Skirt is completely lined with a very lightweight black lycra except for the godets.
With its striking details and classic lines, it's the perfect belly dance outfit to showcase one of the great traditional pieces of arabic music.
- Available Size: Bra: Large B/C-C (#3 padded, remove pads for C #4)(Inside Cup Padded measures 6.5" Vertical x 7" Horizontal), Ribcage: stretches 36"- 45", Upper Hip: stretches 34"-44", Lower Hip: stretches 34"-42", Length: 41"
- Made in Egypt by designer Mamdouh Morise.
- Copper Silk Veil (AP21V) and rhinestone leg ornament sold separately.