Available size: Belt measures approximately 39" across the top and 3" deep.
- Made of metal in dark pewter (May be slight color variations.)
- Substantial dime and nickel sized pressed coins with Ottoman caligraphy
- Small glass teardrops in multicolor hang from loops of chain on the belt and from the bottom edge of the bra cover
- Bra cover shown worn over a black bra, but can be worn over many different types of tops
- Bra cover and belt easily adjusted by moving hooks into another link or taking out links
- Includes: Bra Cover, Belt, Necklace and Earrings. Tribal Fusion Skirt by Off The Nile, ECW7, AJ07-08E, Ruffled Pants and Cuffed Capris sold separately. (Black Bra not available for purchase.)
Step back in time, before sequins and fringe, when the dancer's uniform was cut from metal and trimmed in pearl beads. This was a time when you heard the dancer's movements as you watched them. This antique inspired set captures that old-world feel. Covered in coins and decorated with chain looped fringe, it's the look that started it all -- and continues to be popular for cabaret and tribal performances today.