Flow gracefully when you complete your outfit with this high-low belly dancing skirt.
- Versatile design can be worn over skirts, harem pants, tribal belly dance costumes, steampunk, and more.
- Made in America with high-quality materials for long-term enjoyment.
- Rich design made with vintage fabrics of burnout velvet, wovens, and satin.
- Features fully lined hip section with D-rings that wrap around to tie on the side or in the front.
Quality and luxury don’t have to come with a high price tag, especially when you invest in this rich belly dance skirt. Off The Nile’s high-low Alexandria separate is made to provide the lavish design and versatility you need for your belly dancing outfit, steampunk costume, or any other application — the choice is yours!
- Sizing: Hipline measures 30 inches, with ties measuring to 76 inches, 36 inches long down center of back
- Shown with Nocturnal Noir Extra Full Cotton Skirt with Gold Metallic Stripes (SX16-06SK) and Tiered Ruched Skirt in Vintage Sari (AA13-06SK)
- Includes one (1) wrap skirt