15 Day Return Policy
We will gladly accept returns on unaltered and unused costumes, scarves and accessories with a store credit, exchange or refund of the item. (Sorry, shipping fees are non-refundable.)
Altered costumes are not returnable. Sometimes a costume requires alterations for a perfect fit. With over 30 years’ experience, Dahlal’s professional in-house seamstress has altered thousands of costumes. Dahlal offers this service as a courtesy to our valued customers. As always, you are at liberty to perform the needed alterations yourself or through a third party. No matter who performs the alterations, altered costumes are not returnable. Once a costume is altered from its original state, it cannot be returned for refund or store credit. For this reason, we encourage you to make arrangements to see the costume before you agree to have it altered by Dahlal. We make every effort to take very clear, close-up shots of each costume so that you may see each design in detail.
Costumes purchased through our layaway program are not returnable and the 25% deposit is nonrefundable. We make every effort to take very clear, close-up shots of each costume so that you may see each design in detail.
To return costumes, scarves, or accessories:
- Request a return through our online system, call Dahlal Internationale at 800-745-6432 (314-821-9980 outside the U.S.) or email email@example.com for a return authorization number. Please note that items returned without an RAN will receive store credit only.
- Return the item in its original condition with its original receipt back to the address on your packing slip. Please note on your receipt your RAN and whether you would like a store credit, exchange or refund. You must request your return within 15 days of the day it was shipped to you. (It cannot be used, altered or damaged in any way and all store tags must be attached.) Returned items must be postmarked within 7 days of your issued RAN. All late authorized returns will receive store credit only.
- We highly recommend insuring the package you send. You are responsible for the merchandise until it reaches our company.
- All sales are final on sale and clearance items --- except costumes ordered from our website. Sale Clearance costumes may be returned, in compliance with our return policy, only if they do not fit.
Music and Video Returns:
- We do not accept returns on videos or music, unless they are damaged or defective. We will gladly replace your damaged or defective items upon receipt. Please note that we are unable to substitute a different CD or DVD for your original purchase.