Taking her inspiration from the Golden Era, Memphis Mystique by designer Eman Zaki is a work of art. Impeccably hand beaded appliques with beautiful curves and arcs create a form fitting frame for your bodice and hips. A sleeveless chiffon cape and draped sleeves adds the finishing touch. This stunning costume will leave your audience mesmerized!
- Includes Egyptian belly dance bra and skirt in royal blue chiffon and nude lycra with matching veil cape.
- Dina style bra is covered with nude lycra with nude cutout, and embellished with gorgeous blue and gold beading, white pearls, and scattered aurora stones.
- Hipline of skirt features matching embellishments and gold, blue and pearl beaded fringe.
- Double layered circular style skirt with two leg slits adds beautiful volume and flow during your turns and spins.
- Back zipper on skirt and elasticized upper hip make for an easy off/on costume change and secure fit.
- Designed by Eman Zaki and hand made in Egypt.
- Rhinestone Leg Ornaments sold separately.
- Available Size: Bra: C-C/D (#5 Padded to #4), (Inside Padded Cup measures 6" Vertical x 6.5" Horizontal), Ribcage: 34"-39", Upper Hip: 30"-40", Lower Hip: 32"-46", Skirt Length: 37".